Lord Dufferin Centre, Retirement Residence, Orangeville 519.941.8433
Orangeville Retirement Residence
By following the winding and scenic side roads through the Hills of Headwaters Region, you will soon discover Lord Dufferin Centre , a vibrant and active senior’s community situated within steps of downtown Orangeville. Set amongst beautiful surroundings, this heritage district boasts a small town charm with an urban flair.
Lord Dufferin Centre Retirement Residence is family owned and operated, offering 76 uniquely-designed private suites, complemented with a host of on-site amenities and services. Surrounded by mature trees and serene pathways, we are located on the site of Orangeville’s first hospital, built in 1907.
Lord Dufferin Centre enjoys the advantage of proximity not only to the shops and services locally but also countless features of its own. Imagine the convenience of on-site Dental Clinic, Hairdressing Salon and Café, along with the Orangeville Family Medical Centre, Jeffers Pharmacy, Dufferin Area Family Health Team and Canadian Mental Health Association, located right next door.
Dessert Extravaganza – Thurs. June 13 Flyer
Wills & Estate Planning with RBC – Mon May 27th
Sweet Adelines – Wed. May 29th
Mind Bogglers & Brain Teasers – Thurs. May 30th
Island Lake Trip – Wed. June 12th
Prime Rib Luncheon – Father’s Day – Sun. June 16th Flyer
Golf Fun Day at Lynbrook – Thurs. June 20
Sweet Adelines – Wed. June 26
What Makes Us Unique?
The difference is most evident in our signature programs and services offered. We are known for our unique personality and distinctive touches that go beyond your expectations for retirement living.
- Family owned and operated since 1998
- Well established in the community with a strong reputation for providing exceptional services
- Ideally located with-in steps of downtown Orangeville
- Convenient on-site amenities including; Hair Salon, Cafe, Tuck Shoppe and Dental Clinic
- Orangeville Family Medical Centre and Jeffers Pharmacy, located next door
- Knowledgeable, professional staff with many years experience
- Provide community outreach programs including; Meals on Wheels, CommuniDine Seniors Luncheon and the Bridging You Home Program
- Short term and trial stay options are also available